Tuesday 21 July 2015

It was(n't) a really really windy day

The other week, my loving husband purchased a kite. And for a couple of hours, Miss2 was very excited about flying the kite. They went outside, and by the time I joined them 10 minutes later, she was playing in the trees, picking the grass, talking to Mr11m in the pram. Not interested in the kite. Ever since, she has been talking about flying the kite.

I don't think there would be any problem getting the kite into the air today - when I took the pretty plate outside to photograph it (the usual spot is on the front footpath), some of the trees blew away (and I didn't notice until I presented it to Miss2)... I had to photograph inside, so it isn't the best photograph, but here we go...

Sun - cheese
Kite body - ham and bread
String & tail - tomato sauce (dip-dip sauce) and cheese
Trees - carrot and celery
Birds - tomato
Person - strawberry

1 comment: