Monday 16 March 2015

Cheese Toot-Toot!!

A quick and basic one today - Miss2 was rather impatient and insisted on "helping" me!!

I grew up in a town that had was near the escarpment above Wollongong. There were numerous freight trains that hauled coal that frequently passed through our town. I remember counting the number of carriages on a particular train from the school bus as we were waiting at the level crossing - it seemed to never end!

Unfortunately Miss2 has never seen a coal hopper, and thought the ones I included on her lunch plate today were boats.

Cheese coal hopper (trucks/wagons), bread flat-truck/car (with cheese car and shipping container), tomato couplings, blueberry wheels, fairy-bread locomotive with strawberry chimney/stack and carrot steam.
The blueberries were being consumed faster than I could cut them. And now she is sitting beside me, pointing at the photo, saying "pretty lunch".

Keep the suggestions coming - I'm looking forward to trying a ship/sub very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment